Help - Navigation
They are two menus on every page, top bar and left bar.
Note that when viewing on a small screen, the top menu is minimised to the right (black) hamburger icon. Click on it to maximise the menu.
This is basically for the help functions for the site:
- As I develop or change the site I will add my notes here.
- This will link to a system of pages, such as this one, giving more details to help the end-user.
- A form to allow the end-user to send requests and comments to the end-user.
- Recent Changes
- A time ordered list of the pages changed.
- A page with a search form for detailed site-wide searching.
This menu system contains the links to all the main sections of the website.
As above, this will minimise on a small screen and re-appear when the hamburger icon (light) is clicked. When on a larger screen the side bar may be minimised by clicking on the cross next to it at the top to produce a 'full screen'.\\The Main page categories (groups) are:
- They are categorised by size and ordered alphabetically.
- Organised in the same way as the titles (not by size) and linking back to the individual titles.
- Other Media
- Site Pages
- Other Sites